Sunday, November 25, 2012

Engagement Pictures!

If you know me, you know that the BF and I were engaged last October. For some reason (mostly time), we held off on doing an engagement photo shoot until this October.........hard to believe we've been engaged for over a year. Time flies!!

We went home in early October to visit family and attend a good friend's wedding. While there, we managed to squeeze in a photo shoot with a family friend, Carol. She's an aesthetician by day, amateur photographer by night. She's doing our wedding photos too!

I've been hesitant to post any of these pictures (I can tell I've gained back the weight I lost last year, damn Arizona), but it's time. :-) Below are a few of my favorites!

All photos taken in and around my future in-law's house in Elk Grove, CA.








Yep, that's the date above...........only 6 1/2 months away!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are adorable and I love your outfit. May is going to be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! :-)